Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

Buffoon's going Loony Tunes:

Because I was right and you were wrong.
Checkmate.

Not even close, pretender. Here's the *real* checkmate move:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.

Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?") was irrelevant to the question of what those so-called "behavior
therapists" would make of your flamefest compulsion. This is something that you
yourself can not face, because it causes you - what's that psychological term
for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance.

If they do, in fact, exist and are, in fact, qualified, I wonder what
they would make of your compulsion to flamefest on rao be it with Arny or
Bobo or Scott or Bret or me or whoever, nobody else engages in the
incendiary, scorched-earth guerrilla warfare with the same gusto as you
have for it.

And you conceded the match by not responding and then the tournament as well
by refraining from mentioning those so-called "behavior therapists" any
further in your flurry of posts (except once en passant).