Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF completely runs out of things to say.

On Apr 8, 11:56*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon may be losing sight as well as mind:

Responding to your own post while trying to cover up that fact with some
ham-handed sleight of hand?

Um, no.

Um yes.

What a stupid thing to say.

You may be deluding yourself but not anyone else.

I'm not deluding myself. You know why? Look around. Who's clapping you
on the back, telling you how clever you are? No one? There's a reason
for that.

That's because as a person with ASD, you have no self-awareness. You
don't quite realize when you've been ridiculed. When people laugh at
you, your stock response is "people are stupid."

Those are very autistic behaviors.

What a REEKING HYPOCRITE! Ahhhh-ha-ha-ha!

Wow. You're really grasping at straws at this point. I guess the well has run
dry.

No, just vigorously rubbing your nose in it and mirthfully watching you come up
thinking that you still smell like a rose, Marcy.

A straight male wouldn't write such pungent, puling tripe.