Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 8, 11:53*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon blubbered:

Does the phrase "I'm going to kick your ass all over the parking lot" ring a
bell, monkeyboy?

No, it doesn't.

Perhaps it no longer does to you because you've lost your mind.

I'm still waiting for a URL to the Google archives. Funny how you
haven't supplied that yet.

But if we met in person, I'm sure you'd be crying like a woman inside of five
minutes.

Well, then again, perhaps you do remember, after all. ;-)

You would have a lot to account for. I would jump at the chance to
meet you in person. Then again, it doesn't take a violent or deranged
person to understand that some people deserve a good ass whippin' now
and again. Since you're not a heterosexual male, you don't get that.