Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 8, 11:48*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon in zugzwang:

Because I was right and you were wrong.
Checkmate.

Not even close, pretender. Here's the *real* checkmate move:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.

If they do, in fact, exist and are, in fact, qualified, I wonder what they
would make of your compulsion to flamefest on rao be it with Arny or Bobo or
Scott or Bret or me or whoever, nobody else engages in the incendiary,
scorched-earth guerrilla warfare with the same gusto as you have for it.

And you conceded the match by not responding and then the tournament as well by
refraining from mentioning those so-called "behavior therapists" any further in
your flurry of posts (except once en passant).

You've either lost your mind or you're a terrible writer. Are you able
to string together logical statements in order to prove your point?

Better luck next time, bumbler.

Truth by assertion. You have yet to score a single point against me.
The problem is your ASD makes you think you're scoring points, when
you're actually making nonsensical, illogical statements and then
laughing like a hyena. Sorry, but that fools no one except you.

You look like an idiot right now.