Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 8, 12:54*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon "noticed":

Are you aware that you suffer from ASD?
More armchair psychology from a failed amateur?

I noticed you failed to answer the question. Very interesting.

I'm not inclined to answer whatever idiotic questions you may pose.

But I do recall reading several years ago that a sign of autism in children was
that they would have hysterical tantrums if they perceived an object in their
environment (like a toy in their room or something) had been disturbed.

That is not a definitive sign of autism.

You fit
that description with your tendency to go apeguano whenever somebody like Scott
or Arny or Bret or me posts anything on rao.

Provide an example.

You get violently deranged and try
to chase them off rao like some berserk little chimp.

That's not an accurate assessment at all. How does one become
violently deranged through writing? Could you provide an example of me
becoming violently deranged on RAO?

The truth is that you create this fantasy of me becoming violently
deranged so that you can justify your petty sniping and ankle biting
behaviors. You perceive yourself as "doing right," yet you're an
outcast and largely ignored and ridiculed. That's quixotic behavior in
a nutshell.