Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps

Default Appeasing Carbo Doxy, was Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefest for his global warmies

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:49:48 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

landotter wrote:
Tell me--which scientific facts did Einstein discard in lieu of
theological assumption?

Spender wrote:
Einstein pretty much discounted quantum mechanics in whole on the grounds
that "God does not play dice".

landotter wrote:
Fail.
Einstein is one of the founding fathers of QM.

Oh that horse is dead. Stop beating it.
We've all read myriad Einstein comments about his god.
Whatever your or my opinion, Einstein believed.
Let's move on.

He laid all this crap to rest once and for all:

"I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but
have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called
religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the
world so far as our science can reveal it." (Albert Einstein, 1954)