Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Chalo Chalo is offline

Default Appeasing Carbo Doxy, was Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefestfor his global warmies

landotter wrote:

sam booka wrote:

RichL wrote:

Oh sure, a ****ing sailor says it ain't so, so screw all the scientists.

You haven't been paying attention Doc. The so-called scientists are
disgraced by fraud and pathetic attempts to cover their tracks.

There is no evidence of fraud, nor is there evidence of a coverup. You
are lying.

The
only ones left with any credibility are the skeptics.

Credibility? You gain credibility if you have evidence. It's not a
place you default to because you think someone else stepped over the
service line.

http://circleh.wordpress.com/2009/11...e-of-fraud-by-...

Come to think of it, you haven't been very skeptical.

No evidence there. But do tell me why you lunatics can't link to a
single reputable source that agrees with you? ******s who submit to
blogspot from their "shacky" one man institutes in the rockies don't
count.

This is the exact sort of "gotcha" bull**** we have to endure from
glazed-eye creationists who point at every gap in the fossil record as
proof that Spider Man created the universe.

:sigh:

Enjoy the cock of Exxon. Don't forget to lube up occasionally.

Exxon makes lube. You might have to accept some chlorinated oils with
that. But what's a little cancer between friends?

It is pretty amazing that when there's a suggestion that someone in
the scientific community has done what what the trumped-up "opposing
viewpoint" has been doing all the time, from its inception, to the
exclusion of *any* legitimate information gathering or scientific
analysis, these monkeys start shrieking and flinging **** like their
lives depend on it.

I still have a very hard time seeing the downside of conserving the
fossil fuels we have left, and developing sustainable new energy
technologies. Of course, I'm not on the board of directors of an oil
company, looking at the stock options potential of a series of major
supply crises that will recur for as long as the industrial world
remains stuck on dirty energy.

Chalo