Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default Appeasing Carbo Doxy, was Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefest forhis global warmies

On 2009-12-08, Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

The earth
IS getting warmer, nobody really knows why tho. Could be man, could be
a natural swing BUT if it IS man, and the repub boobs yell, get
peoples attention over nonsense, then our kids and our kids kids are
screwed.

We're also screwed if it isn't man and we waste our time pointlessly
cutting CO2 instead of building the dykes a bit higher.

The Aztecs assumed the climate change that wiped them out was their
fault and the obvious solution was to sacrifice more humans. It's
possible their energies might have been better directed elsewhere.

I wonder if we could bring back Aztec practices after the global
warmies put our economies back in the stone age? Then we'll really see
who believes in global warming every time we call for volunteers to
have their beating hearts ripped from their living chests to appease
the god of carbon dioxide, the Carbo Doxy (slogan: "I just vant to be
alone."). I bet most of the loudest global warmies on RBT will
suddenly be dead silent and very, very small, more in keeping with the
size of their dicks than their mouths.

Omnia vincit nexus.

Cyber Nexus (1)
Pontiff
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...20CYCLING.html

(1) The cyclist who before his elevation to High Priest of the Heart
Rippers was known as Andre Jute