Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt

"ansermetniac" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:55:40 GMT, "Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt"
wrote:

"ansermetniac" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:45:58 GMT, "Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt"
wrote:

"ansermetniac" wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:06:12 GMT, "Carl Valle"
wrote:

I submit that this file sounds considerably better than the one
submitted
for
opinion by Abbedd

I never asked for an opionion of my mp3. I asked for an opinion on why
cds are juiced

Abbedd

Dear Mr. "Lights Out":

1.Your MP3 demonstrated that your audio equipment is laughably bad.
Regardless of the quality of the original.

2. Your failure to notice that your equipment suck amply demonstrated
that
you are highly incompetent and don't know what you are talking about.

3. Therefore, your inane ramblings on the qualities of CD's are
irrelevant
and worthless.

4. With your moronic boasting you also managed to broadcast to the
entire
Usenet that Dave Guardala mouthpieces is build on a really shaky
foundation
with a "chief engineer" and "acoustician" who is deaf as a door knob.
And
not as smart.

Cheers,

Margaret

So Branford Marsalis Michael Brecker Tom Scott et al play my pieces
because I am an idiot. Good theory Peggy

Abbedd

Apparently so. Some idiots get lucky.

Cheers,

Margaret

Piggy

Can't argue with you anymore. Mom says I can't argue with idiots

Abbedd

There never was any argument. Just your pompous attempt to establish some
credibility with your multitude of mickey mouse titles and name dropping
that all went up in smoke with a single piece of actual evidence of your
presumed ability - namely the laughable MP3. I merely pointed out that you
were an incompetent windbag just like several other people here did. Your
low self-esteem could not deal with the fact and you started to act like
many men of your stature and appearance do.

I'm glad you keep in touch with your mom, only a mom could love a fat little
furball like you.

Cheers,

Margaret