johnebravo836

ansermetniac wrote:

As a designer of the highest quality of sax mouthpieces(I am the
acoustician and manufacturing engineer , my partner the mechanical
engineer) it appals me that CDs are eqd so badly. SO much so that
Digital is given the bad rap and not the incompetent mastering
engineers . These engineers have been listening to recorded music for
so long they haven't a clue as to what instruments realy sound like.

I offer mp3s of the week of rare classical records and concerts
remastered by me in sound that does not have the juiced mids and highs
of lps and CDs.

Fisher 500C
Bozak Rhapsodys(I don't have the large room needed for my Symphonies
at this time)

a member of the rec.music.classical.recording group said

1) Fisher never made a good receiver
2) Bozaks are antequated

This person is Tom Deacon

Anyone who regularly reads both rec.audio.opinion and
rec.music.classical.recordings is likely to have a sudden "oh, ****",
nauseous, deja vu feeling right about this point . . .

the executive producer of the entire Great
Pianists of the century set from Phillips(They licensed from
everybody)

I am not sure whether CDs sound the way they do to please the masses
or because of incompetence. With statements like the above I lean
toward incompetence. How else could Bill Inglot become tops in his
field His R n R stuff is abominable but did you hear his Jazz for
Atlantic. Giant Steps of mids and highs. Not Trane

Opinions please

Jeffrey "Abbedd" Powell
Chief Engineer/Acoustician
Dave Guardala Mouthpieces, Inc.