Harry Lavo

"Bill" wrote in message
I am sorting and clearing lots of stuff. Dug out my old Heathkit
AR-15 Turner Amplifier. Seems to work well, but some of the
backlights for the front panel are burned out. Is it worth the effort
on this thing to try and get the bulbs and replace them?

It was pretty much state of the art in the late 60s early 70s when it
came out. How much has it been left behind by new developments?

Probably best place to get advice on this is on the Vintage Forum at
www.audioasylum.com. Large group of vintage equipment buffs there who know
their stuff for the most part. They'll not only tell you whether or not
it's worth it (probably is) but probably also what bulbs it takes and where
to get them.