Charles Tomaras

Default Any alternative for Windows XP user who cant use ProTools

"Edvard Puskaric" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:20:33 -0700, Denny Conn wrote:

I've heard this before, but I'm confused...if it runs perfectly on XP,
how could it run _better_ on a Mac? I'm serious about this, not
trolling..what runs better on a Mac about it?

Nothing runs perfectly when it comes to XP. Microslop is too worried
about making money. Instead of working with an existing OS and
constantly improving on it, they release "new and improved" OS'es
whose stability is marginal. It takes time to tune an OS'es stability,
much more time than M$ is willing to put into it. Instead they
reinvent the wheel. Their philosophy: In the time it took us to
perfect XP, we could have created and released at least three new
OS'es... we lost billions! Shucks!

How much time did Microsoft put into XP? Do you have any facts? Can you
substantiate anything you have dreamed up in your fictional post? Just another
MS basher without any real information, only blind hatred.