S O'Neill

Default Any alternative for Windows XP user who cant use ProTools

Mike Rivers wrote:

In article writes:
Nothing runs perfectly when it comes to XP.

Nothing has run perfectly under a Mac since OS 8.something.

"Perfectly" is a pretty strong word.

I wouldn't dream of using that word in the same paragraph as "Windows XP".

My experience with OSX has been as near-perfect as anything I've seen in the
last 15 years. I've only had a Mac for a couple of years, so I may be in for a
letdown, but I don't think so. Every day at work windoze (NT, 2000, XP, 2003)
pulls a new dumb-**** trick on me, every single day without fail.

--
Steve (who used to get furiously frustrated by windoze but now just chuckles and
calls it entertainment)