Denny Conn

Default Any alternative for Windows XP user who cant use ProTools

Marc Wielage wrote:

At the risk of making an a$$hole comment, a good alternative would be to use
ProTools under Mac OS (IMHO). Make that a GREAT alternative. The program
just plains run better on a Mac.

I've heard this before, but I'm confused...if it runs perfectly on XP,
how could it run _better_ on a Mac? I'm serious about this, not
trolling..what runs better on a Mac about it?

But it does run OK on an XP -- as long as you can live without a bunch of TDM
plug-ins only available for Mac.

Admittedly, there are more TDM plugs for Mac, but XP is catching up
quickly. I certainly don't lack any of the PIs I need.

---------Denny

--
Life begins at 60 - 1.060, that is.

Reply to denny_dot_g_dot_conn_at_ci_dot_eugene_dot_or_dot_u s