Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Carts and arms vs. carts and phono stages

On Jun 10, 8:16*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 10, 6:19*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 10, 5:35 am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 9, 7:45 pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 9, 6:17 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 9, 5:45 pm, Boon wrote:
No no no. No more hummers. Stop offering.

Then quit begging. That was really embarrassing.

Also, please stop calling me "honey". We're not an "item".

I was calling you "homey." What a douche.

"Homey" and douches and poop jokes.

Your worthlessness is only exceeded by your alimony receipts. Get back
to me when you have some of the integrity you clearly and obviously
lack.

You're Usenet resume is sorely lacking. A newsgroup dies. RIP.

My Usenet resume is longer than yours is, as is my firehose.

Since your firehose is a useless Usenet resume, whatever.