Lord Valve

Yeah, I'll send you a catalog if you request it. (6 catalogs, actually...
one for power tubes, one for rectifier tubes, one for preamp tubes,
one for parts, one for Caig Labs doctor juices, and one for QSC amps.)

LV

Lou deGonzague wrote:

LV, I didn't see any links to what you offer or pricing? Or do you email for
a price and availability?
"Lord Valve" wrote in message

Jim Stewart wrote:

This weekend I rescued a beautiful old Dynaco
Stereo 70 amplifier from the dumpster at the
recycling center. It's in good shape, but the
output EL34's are of all different manufacture.

I'd like to get 2 sets of matching pairs for
replacement. I take a look on ebay and there's
a zillion people selling matched pair EL34's.

How do I know that they are truly matched?
There's never any statements about how they are
matched. For all I know, "matched" means the
same manufacturer.

On one website I looked at, the writer suggested
matched Tesla EL34's for good performance at a
reasonable cost. Any opinions on this? Where
can I get two pairs?

I have what you need.

Lord Valve
Tone Chaperone

VISIT MY WEBSITE: http://www.nebsnow.com/LordValve
I specialize in top quality HAND SELECTED NOS and
current-production vacuum tubes for guitar and
bass amps. Good prices, fast service.
QSC amps, RNC compressors, lots of other good stuff!

Partial Client List: * Derek Trucks/Allman Brothers Band *
* Meatloaf * Catherine Wheel * Yo La Tengo * Let's Go Bowling *
* Rob Hyckys (guitarist for Commander Cody) * Waky Amps *
* Fleetwood Mac * Tyrin Benoit * Eugene Fodor * Dale Bruning *
* Komet Amplification * Dr. Z * Maven Peal * Blockhead Amps *
* Jim Kelley * Balls Amplification * Roccaforte Amplifiers *
* Gerhart Amplification * Aiken Amplification * The Right Half of AGA *
* Lots More *

NBS Electronics, 230 South Broadway, Denver, CO 80209-1510
Phone orders/tech support after 1:30 PM Denver time at 303-778-1156

- Our 23rd Year -

VISA - MASTERCARD - PAYPAL

Philo T. Farnsworth sez, "Vacuum tubes kick major ass.
Be a MAN...and buy some TODAY!"