Lord Valve

Jim Stewart wrote:

This weekend I rescued a beautiful old Dynaco
Stereo 70 amplifier from the dumpster at the
recycling center. It's in good shape, but the
output EL34's are of all different manufacture.

I'd like to get 2 sets of matching pairs for
replacement. I take a look on ebay and there's
a zillion people selling matched pair EL34's.

How do I know that they are truly matched?
There's never any statements about how they are
matched. For all I know, "matched" means the
same manufacturer.

On one website I looked at, the writer suggested
matched Tesla EL34's for good performance at a
reasonable cost. Any opinions on this? Where
can I get two pairs?

I have what you need.

Lord Valve
Tone Chaperone

VISIT MY WEBSITE: http://www.nebsnow.com/LordValve
I specialize in top quality HAND SELECTED NOS and
current-production vacuum tubes for guitar and
bass amps. Good prices, fast service.
QSC amps, RNC compressors, lots of other good stuff!

Partial Client List: * Derek Trucks/Allman Brothers Band *
* Meatloaf * Catherine Wheel * Yo La Tengo * Let's Go Bowling *
* Rob Hyckys (guitarist for Commander Cody) * Waky Amps *
* Fleetwood Mac * Tyrin Benoit * Eugene Fodor * Dale Bruning *
* Komet Amplification * Dr. Z * Maven Peal * Blockhead Amps *
* Jim Kelley * Balls Amplification * Roccaforte Amplifiers *
* Gerhart Amplification * Aiken Amplification * The Right Half of AGA *
* Lots More *

NBS Electronics, 230 South Broadway, Denver, CO 80209-1510
Phone orders/tech support after 1:30 PM Denver time at 303-778-1156

- Our 23rd Year -

VISA - MASTERCARD - PAYPAL

Philo T. Farnsworth sez, "Vacuum tubes kick major ass.
Be a MAN...and buy some TODAY!"