Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Store PA Backgd Music Adjustment

James:

I could use the soft approach: Mention to him that the music in our other stores(which I visit occasionally on my off time) is a 'bit louder' than ours, and see what he says.

Don't know how I'm wasting your time, but I do get that it's an interpersonal issue rather than technical. I also have the same hard time convincing owners of TVs that calibration will enhance their enjoyment of their displays, so I admit - the problem is really ME.

I have 10 years combined corporate and hotel audio-visual experience, and have laid hands on the best of the best of analog and digital audio & video equipment, something I could mention to him.