Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default JVC RX-515V Receiver - Blown Center Channel

Thanks for the suggs james!

I also forgot to mention: All the analog gear still WORKS! So I'm in no rush to go out and buy all new stuff thank you very much.

I don't do every ios upgrade Apple issues, i don't get a new phone everytime I'm eligible. I still have a (rather) large tube TV in my living room. I don't use it to browse the web or order take-out on - I have my i-Devices and land line and cell phones for those tasks.

You could say I'm pretty satisfied. My stuff does what I need it to. Ain't in no rush.