Arny Krueger

Default Bob Carver gets his just desserts

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

You religous people have a very interesting saying: "God's light
can shine through any window."

True Bob, but your frequent attacks shed a ton more light on you than they
shed on me.

I can understand why you would
discount me as a source for sound advice.

Then Bob, why do you keep blathering on?

However, I suggest you take
my suggestion to your pastor, describe it to him without
attribution, explain that you are fighting with us, and ask him for
advice.

Bob, if you and the rest of the usual list of RAO antagonists would quit
tossing figurative fire bombs at me and others, there would be a whole lot
more peace around here. It's as simple as that - change your own behavior
and things will change.

Let's take this recent post from "JBorg"

"JBorg" wrote in message
om

"My claim is that Susan Kroobitch is not takin in enough
dough from her nightly rounds in the back alleys there
in Detroit. What a stupid ****. Therefore here's a thing
to do: Have a gynecologist and proctologist detach, retouch
and reattach her vagina away from her asshole and stitch
them both back to their normal, original position. That
might do the trick. Then have the pastor from your local
church give that wrinkled gaping vagina his blessing by
asking her next Sunday to come forward during the mass
and order her to spread her pussy apart in front of the
congregation for everyones full view. If the pastor's cock
rise immediately after pulling his own pants down while
standing next to her, that means she has his blessing.
She is good to go, you incoherent, staggering cumstain.
That's the advice for Arnii Kroo**** the embittered
pederast."

So Bob, the guy who wrote this post is a fine example of a well-adjusted
human in your opinon? Why aren't you asking him to change his behavior?
You're just as bad as Richman - see no evil as long as its someone attacking
me or other people that you disagree with.