Robert Morein

Default Bob Carver gets his just desserts

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

As far as the substance of the complaint against you, Arny, it would
be a pretty severe way to teach you that you are a nasty guy.

You think that would be a news flash to me Morein?

You really ARE delusional!

You have much to offer the world, if you learn to be tolerant.

Yup, those are those are my guys with the brown shirts that go around
knocking on people's doors, arresting them, and throwing them in
jail.

Yup, that's me who starts all the "Bob Morein is a bad scientist"
threads.

Morein apparently is apparently so delusional that he can't recognize a
send up of his own behavior!

Verbal aggression from me is simply me defending myself from various
lies and unfair attacks.

No, it's not. It perpetrates a vicious circle. In some cases, as in
your court case, it cannot be justified even by the above argument.

Show us how you do it, Morein. So far you've done a great job of

escalating
the heat between us, by the exact means I parodied above. BTW, was your
insight removed surgically at an early age?

Arny,
You religous people have a very interesting saying: "God's light can
shine through any window." I can understand why you would discount me as a
source for sound advice. However, I suggest you take my suggestion to your
pastor, describe it to him without attribution, explain that you are
fighting with us, and ask him for advice.