Posted to rec.audio.tubes
patrick-turner patrick-turner is offline

Default Compton reverse log pot, tubed Wien Bridge oscillator

Phil gave a not so hot reply this time......

Phil Allison Sep 25
Other recipients:
"patrick-turner" ** aka " The Turneroid Public Menace "
"patrick-turner"
** aka " The Turneroid Public Menace "
^^^^Wonderful. I know why I am down on the Comptons, and why you ain't.
** No you don't.
You are just a rabid, raving nut case.
As any reader here can plainly see.
Funny how there are so few. Or not.
..... Phil

Phil has no useful online website based contributions to the detailed construction and understanding of Wien bridge oscillators. I am preparing my page on the subject and I do not really have to worry much about what Phil thinks of me personally.
Patrick Turner.