Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch, autistic person, can't quite accept defeat.

On Apr 16, 12:11*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONEAudio, argues with himself
(again):

He won't learn. If anything, he's proven that he's stuck in a rut,

Admit you argured with yourself twice and got caught doing so on both
occasions.

Then - and only then - we can move on.

There's not a person in the world who thinks you're right about this.

Your make-believe "behavior therapists" might not agree with you on that one.

They're not make believe.

We all know that self-awareness is not your strong suit, but why in
the world would anyone volunteer personal information to you? You have
a record of lying about people's personal lives and stalking them on
the Internet. Why would two mental health professionals subject
themselves to one of your "campaigns"?

God damn you're an idiot. I mean truly, overhwhelmingly stupid.