Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Clarification....

Now that's a new approach to this mystery. Whenever I have thought of
gravity, I have always imagined objects being DRAWN together, whether by a
warping of space time or an emitting of an always-attractive-graviton
creating a gravitational wave.

I have never approached the subject from the perspective of objects being
"pushed" together, again, I always imagine objects being attracted to one
another.

Wow, that's thinking out of the box.

Perhaps the warping of spacetime creates a condition where all objects are
being pushed towards all other objects.

But as I said before, accelerated motion is the key. Eample: if I were to
build a rocket ship ala 2001 that was circular and spun to create artificial
gravity, the artificial gravity created would follow ALL of Newton's laws
perfectly (as long as it was spnning at exactly the right speed to emulate
the same gravity effects we feel on earth). THIS IS SIGNIFICANT. I can't
emphasize this point enough. I know it may seem basic (the "duh" factor),
but ALL his mathamatical equations regarding gravity would hold true on just
such a ship. This is an ENORMOUS clue regarding the nature of gravity.

Why is this so significant IMHO? If gravity is created by gravitational
fields, by creating gravity in a COMPLETLY different way, we would expect to
see at least some subtle variations on gravities effects. But we don't.
Gravity PERFECTLY mimics accelerated motion in space.

Accelerated motion is the key to this riddle, I really believe it is. As I
said before, you, myself and the earth all create a warping of spacetime in
the fourth dimension and this warping creates this accelerated motion
effect. We don't percieve this accelerated motion because we don't percieve
the fourth dimension (space/time). But we do perceive the results which
are, of cource, gravity.

Again, it is tough to get your head around this and so a more tangible
explanation has been sought for over 80 years now. It would be MUCH easier
to understand gravity if it were a wave or particle that all matter emitted
and was always attractive. Again, I know physists teaching at Caltech RIGHT
NOW who still believe in the graviton theory. For a physist, this is a much
more attractive theory as it is A) easier to understand and B) there is a
hope that we may someday detect the graviton.

MOSFET

"GregS" wrote in message
In article , "MOSFET"

wrote:
It's true, Einstein originally postulated via his Unified Field Theory

that
gravity SHOULD be a form of electromagnatism. But as stated in my

previous
post, no connection has yet been found.

However, in his Special Theory of Relativity he postulated that gravity
could be a warping of space/time. Obviously, this was a VERY difficult
concept for other physists to grasp or perform experiments on. A more
"simple" explanation (i.e. gravitational waves or the graviton) was

sought
that could be more easily understood and, more importantly, DETECTED.
Again, there are physists teaching RIGHT NOW at Calteach who still

believe
in the Graviton or gravitational wave theory. Experiments in space are
still being conducted in an effort to detect gravitational waves.

I was just thinking about magnetism.

Back on track, its usually explained being attracted to large objects, but
could very well be, being pushed toward. Maybe its backwards ?
We are pushed into a black hole. Maybe there is a test for
this thats been allready been done..

greg