Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Amplifier power

David Looser wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
David Looser wrote:
"tony sayer" wrote

No but theres a local station round these parts where the engineer does
give a monkeys but the programme controller only knows LOUD LOUD and
LOUDER!!! cos the bloke at the other station down the road is the
same;;

All thinking LOUD is better..

Did anyone hear on the news recently that the new CD from "Metallica" is
so heavily compressed that even Heavy-Metal fans are complaining in their
thousands? Good for them I say!

Seriously ?

So Radio 4 says, they even played a bit to show just how awful it is.

Good old Radio 4. One of the last good bits of the BBC.

So it's AAaaaarrrrggghhhhhhh! all the way through then ?

Absolutely

LOL ! Someone tried to convince me a few weeks back that Metallica weren't
REALLY 'heavy metal' there were actually some tunes somewhere in there. I was
sceptical.

Graham