LiteJazz LiteJazz is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION View Post
On 6/12/04 5:51, in article ,
"LiteJazz53" wrote:

please let me know. The
only reason I am selling either of these pieces is to upgrade to
Multi-Channel. I have never seen an amplifier like either the Concentra or
the 8TI-HC! They are without question PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP PIECES!

Not NEW, but USED. Bluebook value, $3300

RIPOFF ALERT OF THE WEEK!
I have no idea who Brian L. McCarty is, but I remember that name from many years ago, and it seems to me this person would post rip-off alerts on most everything in electronics on Craigslist. It really did not matter what was posted or for how much, he would just say it's a rip off. When I saw this silly post I was compelled to respond. I am not concerned with this person saying an AS NEW Jeff Rowland 8Ti-HC stereo amplifier is worth $3,300.00, a piece that cost around $18,000.00 with the Luxor Power cord new, but if that brings him pleasure, well, some people just have nothing better to do. I would like to make a quick point. This is probably the nicest Jeff Rowland 8Ti-HC you will ever find on the USED market, as I am a fanatic about keeping components in their original condition, and this one is absolutely perfect, and the new Rowland 825 costs $35,000.00, so I'm confident a knowledgeable audiophile who wants the very best, will be willing to pay for it. Please let me make the point that it is priced MUCH HIGHER on ebay, as I have to deal with all their fees, selling fees, PayPal fees, etc. This is one of the reasons I also posted it on Nashville, Tennessee Craigslist, where people could not only see additional pictures, but they could purchased the unit for considerably less money, as I am not strapped with all the fees I incur on ebay.

So Brian, take your shots, it's ok, it's probably only worth $3,300.00 to you, but hopefully some other folks might be interested in an AS NEW, perfect 8Ti-HC with an aftermarket Luxor, "huge" power cord with fused connector for thousands less than I paid, after all, it is probably one of the finest two channel power amplifiers in the world, or you can just buy a new Jeff Rowland 825 for $32,000.00. I wonder what you would price that one at??

Cheers!