Posted to rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.audio.pro
Wilbur[_2_] Wilbur[_2_] is offline

Default The Charts and 1-Hit Wonders

On Mar 16, 1:42*am, (hank alrich) wrote:

It's not up to you or me to define what is a hit. Billboard did that for
decades. They have their reasons, derived from what I wrote. Out of the
total number of releases, a very tiny percentage makes/made the top 100.

If you put out a song and it made the top 100, you'd be busy enough for
a while to think you had a hit.

If I put out a song and it made the top 100, I'd probably be lying on
the ground surrounded by paramedics trying to revive me.

CLEAR!!!

bzzzzzzzzzzWHUMP!