Per Stromgren

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:55:35 +0800, "Gordon"
wrote:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
.. .

In level-matched blind listening tests, these three
players sound identical - as any reasonable person would expect.

Yes Stewart we have all heard your retoric b4 ,are you still deaf?

Prove him wrong, then! Take your favourite CD player and compare it to
a run-of-the-mill modern cheap but working thing. Be sure to level
match, and make a half-decent blind test. If you hear a difference,
take it to double blind and show us! That should be easy, if I
interpret your post correctly.

Many of us is actually interested in a success, as we haven't seen
any. No offence.

Gordon

Per.