dave weil

Default P/review of Jupiter Audio Europa speakers pt.1

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:31:02 GMT, Joseph Oberlander
wrote:

Either that, or since he shipped stands - um - why NOT go for the real deal
and make a tower speaker? Plenty of room there, and no stands required.
Since his speakers require a stand, why not make an integrated stand
and use the volume to help the bass response? Nothing huge, mind you-
just the same dimmensions as his speaker is now, but 3 ft or so tall.

IOW, he should just make NHT clones, right?

I don't think this is going to go over real well...

I'm not going to comment further at the moment except to say that the
next speaker that I will be comparing it with is the three way 8
incher Allison CD8. Draw your own conclusions - I'll wait until I
actually do the comparison.