Tony Fernandes

Default Car stereo with aux inputs

There are a plethora of head units with aux inputs. Check out Cruthfield
for starters.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"Ian" wrote in message
Hi
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a car stereo (radio/tape,

or radio/cd)
that has an aux input (either front or rear), for plugging in other audio

devices such
as mp3 players, laptops, etc.
Some of the older car radios had them but not any more.

Cheers
Ian