S888Wheel

Default A quick study in very recent RAHE moderator inconsistency

I said

While I'm sure you wish this were the case, that isn't what will

happen on the
20th. If you can't remember then I suggest you review the letter
of intent to sue that i sent you or review the post of the letter
on RAO.

Arny said

I don't take threats seriously from people who haven't yet learned
how to capitalize their writing anywhere near properly.

I said

Wow, you found a typo. You must feel very proud.

Arny said

Fact of the matter Sockpuppet Wheel's incompetent writing and nonstandard
post formatting is a cross that all who try to respond to him have to bear.
I suspect that he's a sadist who sits back and laughs at people who try to
make sense out of what he posts. Either that, or he's mentally incompetent,
probably suffering with the heartbreak of senile dementia.

A fine example of your hypocrisy. You are quite a "character" Arny. What was it
you said you excel at in life? Oh yeah, nothing. No doubt, as you say, you are
not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Arny said

Yes, after Sept 20 you will be even more pathetic sockpuppet Wheel.

For the record I hope to be on vacation in the north woods of
Michigan about then. Tell your process server he can find me in or
about the Porcupine Mountains.

I said

Right. you'll still be in your basement in your underwear as usual.

Arny said

On September 20th I was as promised, camping in Michigan's Porcupine
Mountain Wilderness Park. To be more exact I was camped on the banks of the
Little Escarpment River.

That's nice, another fool was crapping in the woods.

Mikey said

The 20th has come and gone. What's the next non-move?

I guess you haven't been paying attention Mike.

Arny said

It looks to me like Sockpuppet Wheel is preparing to walk into a trap I've
set for him.

Scary. Taking a default judgement is a brilliant trap. Wile E. Coyote would be
proud of your strategy.

Arny said

If he does what says he plans, he could well be walking into
formal charges for mail fraud.

I did exactly what i daid I would do. You cannot be any more clueless. Mail
fraud? Are you really that stupid? Call up the postmaster general and tell him
someone sent you a letter of intent to sue and then he sued you. I can hear the
response right now.

Arny said

I'm tired of screwing around with his
weirdness.

Well know you can "screw around" with a real lawsuit on your hands.