Kalman Rubinson

Default anyone tried Monsoon flat-panel speakers?

On 30 Jun 2003 22:53:01 GMT, "RedLine" wrote:

thanks, but I don't think I'll be subscribing simply to read one review. i
was hoping to hear from everyday users who might have some experience with
them.

I had no knowledge of whether you are a subscriber or not. At one
time, the review was posted on the website and, possibly, Monsoon can
provide a copy if it is unavailable from Stereophile.

Kal

"Kalman Rubinson" wrote in message
On 30 Jun 2003 02:09:06 GMT, "RedLine" wrote:

thinking of picking up a pair (either 600's or 1000's) series ...

can anyone comment on how these hold up over time? i was not

particularly
impressed with their top-end response - a little 'muted' - otherwise

quite
impressive.

Review in Stereophile V24/#10.

Kal