Dinsdale

Default Wharfdale Opinions

Everytime I browse Amazon.com for this or that, I can't help notice the
ever-changing line Wharfdale lineup in the Electronics category.

I'm not usually one to purchase audio equipment online, but I wonder if
anyone has opinions on this line of speaker.

Price-to-performance wise, what do you think of these speakers?

Wharfedale Diamond 8.2 70th-Year Anniversary Speakers (Rosewood)

For $379.00, a two-way, vented speaker with a 6.5" woofer?

Your opinions are appreciated.

What's unusual is how some models don't last long on the site, and are
discontinued.

Thanks!