Stewart Pinkerton

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:28:59 +0000 (UTC), "Gareth Magennis"
wrote:

I disagree, I think this is a leading edge stuff.

No, you'd just like to pretend that it is, in order to cook up some
fanciful theory to justify your own prejudice. There's a century of
scientific investigation that says you're wrong.

We are talking about how
people react with science, and I think it is little understood. We are
talking about people experiencing differences between different cables but
there being no scientific explanation or experimental proof of this
happening.

There is *lots* of explanation of why people *imagine* such
differences, there is *zero* likelihood that they really exist.