Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default If Vinylsnatch and ****ter were less doofusish....

On May 24, 6:21*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On May 24, 1:02*am, ScottW wrote:

*Little Feat Kickin it at the Barn really kicks on the Orions.
*Not much "kicks" on the Quads in the sense that they don't
move enough air to make you feel anything.
But I still like vinyl better on the Quads.

a cd that sounds great on my system!
I am sure that it would not be so great on quads, they don't rock.
Quads are great for other stuff, but are not good
for everything.
I would like to hear the Orions, but I am not
going to SD, no more family there.

If you like Little Feat and vinyl, see if you can pick up an MFSL
pressing of "Waiting for Columbus". I see them on eBay frequently for
under $20. It's live and has the Tower of Power horns, and sounds
great to me.