Scott Gardner

Default when is capacitors used?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:07:11 -0500, "Mark Zarella"
wrote:

snip

I've been involved with many also, and I've never been in a NG where there
were so few trolls and such inquisitive posts. Rarely do I see people
putting down someone else's opinions (unless it's a Nousaine-Runner debate,
or anything that lizzard types), but rational discussion and debate is
commonplace.

I'll second this - if you want to be physically sickened, hang out at
rec.audio.opinion for a few days. Around here, I like the fact that
for he most part, people can disagree without it quickly degenerating
into name-calling.

Scott Gardner