S888Wheel

Default science vs. pseudo-science

Tom said

But; where is the peer-reviewed experiments that confirm amp/wire sound ABX
or
otherwise?

I said

They are right next to the peer-reviewed experiments that deny amp/wire sound
ABX or otherwise.

Tom said

OK then you are suggesting that reports of BigFoot sightings are just as
relevant as the lack of verification of same.

No I am not suggesting that. I thought this kind of stuff wasn't going to pass
on RAHE any more. Too bad that you would attack me with this kind of a post. I
was simply pointing out that there is no peer reviewed experiments on the
subject that was being discussed. you pointed to half of that fact. I have
never argued that bigfoot exists. The analogy is bogus given the fact that real
scientists have investigated the existance of bigfoot and came up empty.