Jorge Borja Jorge Borja is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc80 View Post
FS: Sanyo 8 pin DIN Cable for CD Changer

DIN cable from a Sanyo MAX-6600 CD Changer. Looks to be about 20' or
so.. currently coiled and tied. Will check length for serious buyer.
May work with other Sanyo or brand name cd changers. Sell for $10 plus
actual shipping from zip 27517, prepaid by MO, Cashier's Ck or Paypal.
Will include Sanyo MAX-6600 Owners Manual if wanted. Email for
picture or with questions.. thanks!
I am interested in the 8 pin connector, how ever I am overseas, I, how ever have some friends in the US that could help me purchase the cable if you still have it, can you please writte to and let me know so I can make arrangements, thanks and best regards