Eddie Runner

Default Measuring audio bandwidth

Nousaine wrote:

Now you know that whatever effects that exist below 100 Hz will still be
visible. don't you?

Now I know?????
(I have always known that)

Are you trying to turn this moment where I proved
what I have been telling you for over a year is right
into something that makes it look like YOU TAUGHT ME
SOMETHING!!!????

HA HA HA!!!

Your the one that said turning a woofer box to the rear can make
NO DIFFERENCE!! ALot of folks tried to tell you it did but
you kept right on saying IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE!! You
went so far as to tell them they must be hooking thier woofers
up out of phase when they turned them around.....
Now that I have published the results of some sweeps I made
you have the gall to act like YOU TAUGHT ME SOMETHING!!

HA HA HA

Face the facts!
Dont try to claim they were your facts all along!
I have captures of your messages (as does GOOGLE)
for well over a year....

You CHUMP!