Eddie Runner

Default He has done it all before! NOT!! ha ha

Nousaine wrote:

Eddie I've done all these experiments before.

Oh???????????
So why have you always insisted that woofer box
orientation makes no difference at all??

If you have already done
these tests and know damn well that it does make a difference??

I have been saving your old posts for over a year now Tom with
the expectation in me eventually publishing these tests on the web
site to prove all your bull**** wrong... Shall I start quoting you,
or will you simply admit that moving a woofer box around in a car
or more precisely, turning a woofer box to the rear can actaully
make a great deal of difference in the bass in the car...??

Eddie Runner
http://www.installer.com/tech/