Edward Bridge

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message
news:znr1095942327k@trad...

But if you don't have a small diaphragm mic, you can't do that. Just
experiement with what you have. You might want to try the 4040 near
the neck joint and use the Sony for a little crispness. No formulas,
just reasonable places to start your experiments.

Holy batmites, that's what I did which is what got me thinking .um maybe
two nice SD mic's instead of the Sony Stereo (Electret ECM999 PR) I have
..

I know it's best to record in a great room but that's not happening right in
my life so I need to be able to enjoy life in a small room . . I hate when I
do something I like and in the background I machine noise. ( no PC )
--
Peace,
Ed Bridge