Mark Zarella

Default PVC pipe as sub enclosure?

It's certainly not the cheap way out and I don't see what you're trying to
gain here. I suspect 10" PVC caps are close to $100 at most suppliers...

I have been daydreaming about buting a new double cab Tacoma, but there is
nowhere to fit a sub in that cabin. I have been thinking of sliding an 8"
or maybe 10" high powere sub between the two rear passenger leg spaces. I
havent done any measurements or anything, but have been thinkign of what
would work.

I was thinking that a PVC pipe of the correct diameter, and sprayed with
sound dampener would make an axcellent box. I would seal both ends with
3/4" MDF and set the sub either face up or face down and give the box some
*feet* so the driver doesnt hit the floor.

Has anyone done this? How well does this work and how much is 10" PVC

pipe?
Is it hard to find?