Mikey

(Craig James) wrote in message ...
Tivo/Direct TV- Any opinions, pros or cons?

Yes, as you all know, I'm a newbie, but all your help and e-mails have
been wonderful.

I just ordered direct TV and Tivo to be installed in my new home next
month, and I was wondering what you all though of those two services,
and what to do to maximize their efficiency.

Thanks for any help!

Tivo - pros: dozens of channels of mind-numbing lowest common
denominator shows
cons: your $ goes to corporations that provide dozens of channels of
mind-numbing lowest common denominator shows; won't improve your
music/recording/engineering/producing chops

DTV - pros: dozens of channels of mind-numbing lowest common
denominator shows. cons: your $ goes to corporations that provide
dozens of channels of mind-numbing lowest common denominator shows;
won't improve your music/recording/engineering/producing chops

Mikey Wozniak
Nova Music Productions
This sig is haiku