Eddie Runner

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Lee wrote:

Well, this assclown has been in the industry since
1980. This assclown has owned an audio retail store for the past 18
years. This assclown has also been part of the rec.audio.car newsgroup
for the past 8 years,

You been on RAC for 8 years and dont know who Lizard is???
How could anyone be here for that long and not know Liz?
You must be a newbie!
have you seen?
http://www.teamrocs.com/crap/newbie.htm

and the so called half-assed web site was the
FIRST car audio specific forum on the internet, dating back to May of
1996 and has over 3000 unique visitors a day with one million posts
available to browse online and has yet to subject its visitors to
advertising of any kind.

Whats it called?

Lizard was one of the founders of teamROCS!
THE FIRST online car audio team!
(I am sure you have seen us in the trade magazines)

Lizard was one of the first members of the IML
(Installer Mailing List, and also featured in the trade
magazines several times over the years)
The FIRST, Pro installer only internet group.

I'm not sure who you are,

He is the Lizman,

and I have no idea why you're so hostile,

Its his special way to welcome YOU to RAC....
ha ha ha

but
it must be some kind of personality problem so I think I'll just ignore
future non-constructive suggestions posted by you.

Sounds like you have been ignoring RAC altogether for the
last 8 or more years, if you dont know who Lizard is....
ha ha ha

Should someone who knows so little about RAC
be building the RAC FAQ.. ???????

Eddie Runner
(installer since 1974)