thelizman

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Lee wrote:
thelizman: so, anything that facilitates the access of the public to
this resource should be disconnected? Outlook, Google, et al should all
be disconnected because it gives people a method to post in this
newsgroup?

Outlook does not connect to usenet. Outlook Express has a legimate
newsreader built into it. Google maintains an archive, and has a strict
Acceptable Use Policy which governs how people use it. There are a
number of services which provide access to usenet in a reasonable and
responsible manner. Your forum does not.

You know, I started the process to see if we could update the FAQ back
in Sept. of 2002 .. it was morons like you that made it too much
trouble to try and help .. wait .. it probably was you.

You're full of ****. I just got an e-mail from Ian, the official
maintainer of the FAQ. If you had made any attempt to update the FAQ, it
would have been through him, and it would have resulted in a change to
the FAQ.

I never remember the rule, people with no power always try to control
that which is not theirs .. I clearly made a mistake by not following
my own advice to ignore posts from you, this is now corrected.

Ironic you would say that since you've plagiarized the rec.audio.car FAQ
from mobileaudio.com for your website.

--
thelizman

teamROCS Car Audio Forums
http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than the rec.audio.car newsgroup without the express written
permission of the author is forbidden.