thelizman

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Mark Zarella wrote:

Ian needs to be contacted I think. Otherwise, we'll need to find someone
else to host the "official" FAQ, no?

I dropped him an e-mail, but from the looks of things he's MIA. I've
already started modifying the original faq including a copyright so
certain morons who run web forums that plague this newsgroup can't
steal the FAQ and post it as their own work. All existing content
for Rev. $4.xx$ is coprighted to Ian, and all future work will be
available under the Creative Commons 1.0
Atrribution-Non-commercial-Share-Alike Copyright. I'm also working up a
script to host the FAQ and make updates / text dumps / mass mailings
easier. The original FAQ was maintained by texi, which I don't think is
even available anymore.

I figure teamROCS.com has outlasted just about every other site out
there, so naturally...and mirrors at places like audioguy.net and
geo****ties ought to safeguard the FAQ.

--
thelizman

teamROCS Car Audio Forums