Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Geosynch, Deranged Lunatic, Argues With Himself

On Apr 16, 7:00*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 16, 7:59*am, Boon wrote:

On Apr 16, 12:12*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONE Audio, argues with himself
(again):

That was the deal with the two behavior therapists...

You mean those make-believe "behavior therapists" you've spun out of your
fevered imagination?

Nope. I don't know who that is.

The ones whose existence or credentials you can NOT substantiate?

Sure I can. To someone who is not an anonymous Usenet troll.

Well, taking a page out of the Buffoon's coloring book, I consulted two
behavior
therapists myself and they both concurred the obvious, namely, that I am
autistic.

Told you so.

Deceptively altering my words is an automatic lose, monkeyboy.

Are you arguing with yourself? It looks like you're arguing with
yourself.

Why don't you fix your newsreader, IT "expert"?

ROTFLMAO

* Could you please stop spamming the group?

Do you not know what spam is? Are you really this dumb?