Uptown Audio

That's great! It is always a pleasure to be able to appreciate what
you have.
-Bill
www.uptownaudio.com
Roanoke VA
(540) 343-1250

"Jenn" wrote in message
Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago, I solicited opinions on whether I should
pruchase a new lower cost TT like the Pro-ject, et al, or refurbish
my
old Denon DP-62-L that had been in storage for some time, as I
reenter
the analogue world. Well, I took the TT in to my trusty local
store,
Audio Ectasy, and had them mount a new Grado Red, Audioquest mat,
and
replace the stock cable with Audioquest. I also bought a Record
Doctor
and some isolation feet from Audio Advisor. I've lived with the
combo
for a few days now. The results? WONDERFUL! After having spent a
week in Carnegie Hall recently, conducting and hearing 4 concerts, I
now remember why I like analogue so much. It's MUCH more like music
in
a good hall. Thanks to everyone for your advice.