Old January 26th 04, 06:49 PM
Harry Lavo

Default Carver TX-11

"Mike Copeland" > wrote in message
. ..
> My Carver TX-11 will not hold the preset memories. Is there a battery in
> there that needs to be replaced? Does anyone have a manual for this
> tuner? I would like a copy of it please.
> Mike

Losing memory after a period of time turned off is normal. But it should
not happen right away. To quote the manual:

"Programmed stations remain stored in the memory system, even with the tuner
unplugged for up to three weeks." - p7

"If Station Presets can't be tuned and the TX-11 has been disconnected for
more than three weeks, the memory has been cleared and you'll have to
reprogram the tuner." - p16

Hope this helps.