Arny Krueger

Default Bad scientist ALERT!!!

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:38:48 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:58:05 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

BTW Bob, ever have the living crap beaten out of you? I mean
really and physically. I mean hospital time. If not, some of that
might increase your tolerance for a little verbal abuse in a
forum well-known within the Usenet audio groups for verbal abuse.

I make note of this, in case Mr. Wheeler wishes to depose me for
the trial.

You could take my comments autobiographically, but of course that
would take some spice out of your life, wouldn't it?

Damn - you ****ed someone off enough to where they put you in the
hospital?

Actually, a group of people something like the real-world equivalent
you and your clique, Weil.

Shouldn't that tell you something about the way you interact
with people?

I learned that there is such a thing as being in the wrong place at
the wrong time.

Those of us who have heard the infamous "telephone conversation with
the devil" have realized that you are much like the way you are here
in real life.

Letsee, Graham accused me of murdering a family member how many
times before that phone call?

I'd be looking deep within and try to lighten up a little.

Just like you Weil, to try to score points based on someone else's
real (not imaginary like yours w/r/t me) pain and suffering.

I was just giving you some helpful advice.

Right, and Greg Singh is a great intellect with a great sense of humor and
Middius is a woderful loving humanitarian.